do you think this little tort look ill

Status
Not open for further replies.

pepsiandjac

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Swansea UK
7336202-494-560x400.jpgI just saw this for sale but he doesn't look too good to me,or is he supposed to look like this,seller just says african tortoise

Last edited by a moderator:

jeninak907

5 Year Member
South Carolina
It looks really sick, mabey you can get them to give it to you. Or for a reduced price.Let them know that you have experience with tortoies and you can get it proper care. Poor little thing...:(

GBtortoises

10 Year Member!
The Catskill Mountains of New York State
It's impossible to tell the health condition of this tortoise by the photo. It's clearly not a very good photo. And a single photo should not be used to judge the condition of the tortoise. I would ask for more photos (better focused ones would help).

What species of "African tortoise" is this supposed to be? I think I would find out a lot more information before deciding whether or not to purchase the tortoise.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I would want more information and pictures myself. I am thinking I am seeing a poor picture, not a poor tortoise.

Baoh

10 Year Member!
Florida
I do not think veterinarians are equipped to deal with grainy and low-resolution tortoises.

shellysmom

10 Year Member!
Baoh said:
I do not think veterinarians are equipped to deal with grainy and low-resolution tortoises.

:D Good thing it's a rare condition.

Yeah, I'd ask the seller to provide more info, like age, species, and a better photo, and see what you end up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.