Dimensions of a Mazuri Tortoise Diet (25 lbs)

franz_see

Location (City and/or State)
Philippines
Hi all,

Who knows what's the dimensions (length x width x height) of a Mazuri Tortoise Diet (25 lbs) bag?

Im curious because i want to buy one and get it shipped to my country but Im not sure how big of a box I should get for that :)

Thanks,
Franz

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I didn't keep the bag after I emptied it, but guessing - I think it's about a foot and a half by maybe a little over two feet??? Anyone out there have a bag they can measure for Franz?

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
2 1/2 high x 1 1/2 wide x approx 4-6 inches thick. The thickness of my bag is different from ones to the other. If it were laying perfectly flat and food dispersed evenly throughout the bag, it would be 4 inches or less.

franz_see

Philippines
2 1/2 high x 1 1/2 wide x approx 4-6 inches thick. The thickness of my bag is different from ones to the other. If it were laying perfectly flat and food dispersed evenly throughout the bag, it would be 4 inches or less.

@wellington : great! Thanks!

To verify, that's 2.5 feet high and 1.5 feet wide ? :) did i get that right? Feet are the unit of measurements you indicated for height and width? thanks! :)