Crested gecko

Status
Not open for further replies.

sueb4653

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Pueblo West
I got a crested gecko today, yet to be named here a pic plus the enclosure, still have some things to add. Have a feeding platform coming and another hidie. Also have blue lights coming so as not to be so harsh (they are the ones that are good for plants also)

Attachments

• DSCN0047.JPG
    DSCN0047.JPG
    855.4 KB · Views: 38
  • DSCN0048.JPG
    DSCN0048.JPG
    983.1 KB · Views: 44

Instinct

5 Year Member
Upstate New York
Very beautiful gecko!
I currently own three myself. :)

The enclosure is looking good so far! Just needs a few more branches and such as they love to climb.

If you like forums I would definitely go and check out Pangea, here. They helped me a ton when I was just getting started with mine. :)

sueb4653

5 Year Member
Pueblo West
Instinct said:
Very beautiful gecko!

The enclosure is looking good so far! Just needs a few more branches and such as they love to climb.

If you like forums I would definitely go and check out Pangea, here. They helped me a ton when I was just getting started with mine. :)
I baked branches last night and will be installing today also already joined that forum :)

sueb4653

5 Year Member
Pueblo West
crestie.JPG
sueb4653 said:
Instinct said:
Very beautiful gecko!

I baked branches last night and will be installing today also already joined that forum :)

new pic with branches

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.