COLD DARK ROOM

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ottawa, Ontario
Crap. Catching up here in TCD room. I had zero idea that Adam was mia. Concerning dogs and Chelonia, I’m with Tom here … they don’t mix ever…period. My Ava View attachment 252473 ignores them and doesn’t see them at all. The only one she noticed was this Northern Painted Turtle View attachment 252475View attachment 252476 https://www.fws.gov/refuge/julia_butler_hansen/wildlife_and_habitat/western_painted_turtle.html
Concerning where are all the female sulcata, I had that large, breeding size female but my ex wife farmed her out while I was in recovery with my broken neck wreck injuries. Last I knew, Makita my tortoise was at the tortoise rescue in Washington state. She allows zero visits and never returned my text mess, phone mess, or email.
And I don’t know if cats think of themselves as tortoises or tortoises think of themselves as cats? View attachment 252477

What a lovely tort “farm” you have there! They all look so comfortable there. Tort heaven!
Sorry about Makita :(

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
Our new tractor came today!!! I’m so excited.... we have a REALLY old one that I my husband refused to replace. I asked him why one time and he said “because it’s the only thing here that I know you can’t mess with” [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

View attachment 252491

Congratulations! Can you mess with it now? [emoji23]

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
Hey friends how's everyone? Just got home from a 11 hour day and my butt is wooped! I have to tell myself daily, only about 28 more years till retirement! Everyday I get home Murphy reminds me I finished my breakfast now it's snack time Hooooman!
View attachment 252497

Wow, he cleared that out! 11-hour day is harsh...

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Good morning!!! Hope everyone is geared for a great day.. my human family of 6 dropped to 4 today for a couple weeks so it will just be a depressing day until I get over it.. tomorrow I’ll probably appreciate the quietness... several appointments for work today but it shouldn’t run late so I might get my house back in order tonight... maybe...

Bee62

Germany

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
G’day All

After so many days of rain, the forecasters predicted SUN shine today, so I popped over to one of my favorite locations and got out #kayaking for a good four hours. Fall is definitely on the horizon - many acorns falling from the mighty oaks, leaves turning, the once bright green marsh grasses are yellowing, a lot more ducks and geese hiding out. One Bald Eagle spotted and snapped. More pix to follow.......

The Start of a Great Day

D7F73CC8-E5D3-4AC1-ACB9-90007222C679.jpeg