COLD DARK ROOM

CarolM

Location (City and/or State)
South Africa - Cape Town
Hey friends how's everyone? Just got home from a 11 hour day and my butt is wooped! I have to tell myself daily, only about 28 more years till retirement! Everyday I get home Murphy reminds me I finished my breakfast now it's snack time Hooooman!
View attachment 252497
Shame. I am at the stage where i am also looking forward to retirement. Only another 20 years for me.[emoji17] How is snap doing?

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Sending you a warm hug back Carol I think you need it more than me at the moment
images
I love warm hugs. Thank you.

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
G’day All

After so many days of rain, the forecasters predicted SUN shine today, so I popped over to one of my favorite locations and got out #kayaking for a good four hours. Fall is definitely on the horizon - many acorns falling from the mighty oaks, leaves turning, the once bright green marsh grasses are yellowing, a lot more ducks and geese hiding out. One Bald Eagle spotted and snapped. More pix to follow.......

The Start of a Great Day

View attachment 252534

Just beautiful

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Good morning all. Another chilly night with a slight frost and another forecast High in the low 20s C :)

I am heading south to Cranbrook shortly for a full day of meetings about public exam data for the schools in our Trust.

There’s not much mobile signal in rural Kent, so I won’t be around much again, sorry.
Good luck

Bee62

Germany
Oh geez! Knowing how much I love food and eating, I'll bet that's pretty hard for him mentally
It is, but he lost the ability to eat like we can eat over years. At last only very well mashed liquid food that he can drink with a drinking straw was possible.
He often aspirated this liquid food into the lungs and was living with the fear of getting pneumonia. The gastrical tube is the only way for him to overlive, but yes, he is missing the taste of food.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Good morning!!! Hope everyone is geared for a great day.. my human family of 6 dropped to 4 today for a couple weeks so it will just be a depressing day until I get over it.. tomorrow I’ll probably appreciate the quietness... several appointments for work today but it shouldn’t run late so I might get my house back in order tonight... maybe...
Good luck. And enjoy as much peace as you can while you can.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
G’day All

After so many days of rain, the forecasters predicted SUN shine today, so I popped over to one of my favorite locations and got out #kayaking for a good four hours. Fall is definitely on the horizon - many acorns falling from the mighty oaks, leaves turning, the once bright green marsh grasses are yellowing, a lot more ducks and geese hiding out. One Bald Eagle spotted and snapped. More pix to follow.......

The Start of a Great Day

View attachment 252534
Certainly looks like a great day.