COLD DARK ROOM

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ottawa, Ontario

Killerrookie

You are the first person in my live that likes the cold and winter. That`s funny. Here we all are waiting for spring and summer.:D
What happend to your Pixie frog ? Do you still have him ?

Glad to be the first ;)

The pixie frog is with me. I left to Chicago for 3 weeks and spent time with my gf. After that I flew to Andrew, Texas to start working. My uncle was in Houston and was able to bring him here.

Stuart S.

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Paris, Texas
The sun came out so I thought I had better get some postcards :)

Starting with The London Eye from Charing Cross Bridge
View attachment 229631

This little green hut it actually a Cabbies Hut. Built in the days of the horse and cart they were for taxi drivers to take refreshment... some of them still are :)
View attachment 229632
And then I went to the Savoy Queen’s Chapel. It’s actually the chapel of a hospital for the poor built by King Henry VII (the one before the one with 6 wives ;) ) The Savoye Hospital has long since gone and the site is now occupied by a rather posh hotel - the original in its chain. The chapel remains and is the HQ of the Royal Victorian Order of chivalry.
View attachment 229633
View attachment 229634
View attachment 229635
View attachment 229636
View attachment 229638

These are great pictures, I would love to take my girls to London one day. It is definitely on our list!

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
And I have been promising myself I would photograph these murals ever since @johnandjade showed us the ones at Paisley station.

These are on the walls of the tunnel between the car park and Tonbridge station. One side is a railway history since the station was built and the other has Tonbridge landmarks (L to R: The Castle, Tonbridge School, The Old Fire Station and Slade School)
IMG_6428.jpg
IMG_6427.jpg

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
May be they come from somewhere else. I will wait and see if they are increasing or they just came from somewhere else in the house. They are may be only 2 or 3.
Possibly from elsewhere.
Some little insects like tortoise substrate as they feed on minute particles of decaying food or poop. Actually help to recycle the rubbish.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Mayonnaise: Mayonnaise sure alotta folks here tonight

widjadidja: you didn’t bring your truck widjadidja??

Initiate: she ate 3 cheeseburgers, 2 pickles initiate 2 orders of fries

European: could you turn the other way? European on my boots!

[emoji41] there’s actually a whole dictionary by Jeff Foxworthy, he’s a comedian lol
Golly! :confused:

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Hahahah. Its too much. -45
Sure I'll be dead. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Here summer is too hot. It was not so much hot but Since last few (2-3) years here temp reaches 45°C, 49°C. So here our brains boil. [emoji23][emoji23]. If you put egg on our heads it will fry[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
I love those temps!
We get those in the summer sometimes!
50 degrees is ideal for me!

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
The sun came out so I thought I had better get some postcards :)

Starting with The London Eye from Charing Cross Bridge
View attachment 229631

This little green hut it actually a Cabbies Hut. Built in the days of the horse and cart they were for taxi drivers to take refreshment... some of them still are :)
View attachment 229632
And then I went to the Savoy Queen’s Chapel. It’s actually the chapel of a hospital for the poor built by King Henry VII (the one before the one with 6 wives ;) ) The Savoye Hospital has long since gone and the site is now occupied by a rather posh hotel - the original in its chain. The chapel remains and is the HQ of the Royal Victorian Order of chivalry.
View attachment 229633
View attachment 229634
View attachment 229635
View attachment 229636
View attachment 229638
Lovely postcards as always, Linda. :)
That's the wonder of London, one can go there a thousand times and there's always something new to see and do.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Good to know. I had no idea, though I did have my doubts. Everyone feeds them bread here.
And everywhere!
I hate spoiling people's fun, it's like telling people there tortoises shouldn't be in pairs or cheese is dangerous and they should post it all to me.
Not nice to do, but sometimes necessary. :D

Raqib Farid

Karachi Pakistan
Sad. :)
That's a lovely looking cat. :<3:
Yeah! Even she knew my bike's sound. When I came home even I don't use horn to intimate, she used to run over the door and wait for me to open it, then she started meow and happy dance. I loved her so much. She was my 1st cat(kitten) as well. I ordered every possible thing available here for cats from cat litter box, litter, food even comb and poop scoop. Everything available. Some of these things I ordered from another city (Lahore). I loved her so much and she too, she used to sleep just next to me, and she also liked to lick me sometimes. Cats are so adorable and cute.[emoji173]
And she was someone really special. I used to talk with her and she listens everything sitting on my lap. [emoji173][emoji7]