COLD DARK ROOM

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Louisiana, USA
View attachment 216650

Before he had retired, Mr Adam had been a mechanic in a bus-garage. (yeah, right! ) And now he went back to his old place of work and asked his mates, Ronald and Abdul MacDonald, if he might use his old bench for an hour or two.
What he had to do now was to make something that would reach down from his own balcony to Mrs wifey's balcony and pick up a tortoise. This was not difficult for a mechanic like Mr Adam. (ahem)

View attachment 216656

Page 26
So John is Abdul McDonald??!?!!??
:D :D :D

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Night night, Roommates ! :)
or rather good morning.
It's flipping 7 am here.
Need to sleep for a bit.
I'm in corner 6 if anyone needs me.
Can't go to bed as wifey will beat me for pulling the stuffing out of her favourite cushion whilst pretending I had a hamster. :(
Sleep well, all. :)

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
That is beautiful!!!!! What is that village??? Sorry! I gave up on keeping up with any thread anymore:( but jumping in and out is still good. Love your pictures!
Hi Ewa

The village is called Magalas near the town of Béziers

WOW!!!! :eek: You go to the most amazing places!!! :)
We're good at avoiding the horrible ones... research :D And I only photograph the nice bits.

We drove through St Pierre de Mer yesterday afternoon to get between étangs. It was our idea of hell - the worst kind of seaside resort. We didn't bother stopping :D

One of the salt marshes was called Étang de Pissevaches - literal translation Cow's Pee Marsh :p It's quite pleasant, but the ancient dwellers clearly thought not!

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Good morning, Linda! :)
And goodnight.
I'm just off to bed.
Speak soon , have a lovely day.
Good morning Adam. Good morning all :)

To truly complete the Hamster experience, you need to put small piles of seed under the carpet in corners to simulate them emptying their cheek pouches undetected