COLD DARK ROOM

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
Mrs wifey caught the paper and held it up in front of her. This is what she read:

20170816_185945-1.jpg

(I particularly like the water image of a pyramided tortoise climbing up the right hand side of the page! Brilliant! )

20170814_171207-1.jpg

Hmmmmm. Mrs wifey appears to have a finger stuck up her nose! Not very nice behaviour, in my opinion.

What does it mean?" she asked. "is it another language?" (I told you she was a bit dim, mind you bits of it do look like they're from Tolkien and a couple of words look Welsh.)
"It's tortoise language," Mr Adam said.

Page 17

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Mrs wifey caught the paper and held it up in front of her. This is what she read:

View attachment 215796

(I particularly like the water image of a pyramided tortoise climbing up the right hand side of the page! Brilliant! )

View attachment 215797

Hmmmmm. Mrs wifey appears to have a finger stuck up her nose! Not very nice behaviour, in my opinion.

What does it mean?" she asked. "is it another language?" (I told you she was a bit dim, mind you bits of it do look like they're from Tolkien and a couple of words look Welsh.)
"It's tortoise language," Mr Adam said.

Page 17

Wifey is an excellent actress! She's doing a great job. (Mrs. Wifey - hint, hint - hold the note up to the mirror)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Along the same lines as Adam's Helpful Hints, a note to cats:

Don't ever jump into that box of styrofoam beads:

1-2.jpg

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Wifey is an excellent actress! She's doing a great job. (Mrs. Wifey - hint, hint - hold the note up to the mirror)
wifey says,"Thank you, Yvonne ! " She used to be an actress, mainly for the BBC, but a couple of films , too.
I actually had the privilege of acting with her in an audio drama once, and got to strangle her to death. :) And we still got married.
Mirror writing, like da Vinci used to use, won't work, the words are just written backwards, the letters are not reversed.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
FIX WOODWORM !
Treat woodworm in furniture without the use of dangerous toxic chemicals. Simply saw it into pieces small enough to fit into a microwave oven, then microwave each piece for 30 seconds on full power (based on a 750watt oven). This will kill all the woodworm. Then stick it back together with glue.