COLD DARK ROOM

Laura1412

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Mansfield Nottinghamshire United kingdom
Good evening Laura. I hope your back hurts not so much today.
I am o.k.
Why must your cat Elvis see a VET, and are there news from Clyde ? Have you change the soil of his enclosure ? I thoght I rembered you wrote that you are going to change it.
My back is snot good today elvis got a absecess from another cat that bite him Clyde still the same still little popping but very active and eating well I'm still wanting to change enclosure but proving not so easy as to what to use :)

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Good morning all. It's bright, sunny and a rather chilly 3C/37F this morning. Lovely day, but wrap up warm!
Evening Linda, we've had heavy rain, hail, sleet, some snow and even a spell of beautiful blue sky and sunshine today.
Very chilly too - but it is supposed to be warming up on the weekend!

Bee62

Germany
My back is snot good today elvis got a absecess from another cat that bite him Clyde still the same still little popping but very active and eating well I'm still wanting to change enclosure but proving not so easy as to what to use :)

Sorry for your back !
Having an abscess from a bite I know well by cats. I use orchid bark for the enclosure of my torts and it works well.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Poor Elvis I hope he is soon on the mend and also hope your back pain is manageable.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Good evening to everyone in the CDR.
Hope you are all having a good Tuesday.
I have to pop out to get some food for Lola now as just realised I've run out.
Aldi must be having trouble with their stock again as their shelves have been practically bare the last few days.
So I'm nipping over to Tesco to see if there are faring better.
I'll pop back later.
TTFN

Laura1412

5 Year Member
Mansfield Nottinghamshire United kingdom
Sorry for your back !
Having an abscess from a bite I know well by cats. I use orchid bark for the enclosure of my torts and it works well.
Thanks Sabine I been talking to some Russian keepers and they all use organic top soil but I'm unsure iv seen a lot of people use the bark this is in his hide box at the moment but he don't seem overly fond with it :)