COLD DARK ROOM

meech008

5 Year Member
Hi all.

I talked to a gal yesterday who is interested in adopting a box turtle. She showed me pictures on her phone of an owl house she had recently installed. She said it was up only three days when an owl took up residence. I would just love to have such a thing. I love owls. And since they are nocturnal, I don't think they'd be a threat to any turtles on the property.
We had an owl box at our old house and I loved it. The occasional glimpse of the owls were wonderful and it really kept the rodents away

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kent, South East England
Good evening all.

Busy day again today. Just got back from a school an hour away where we're interviewing for a new Principal.

Our feathered neighbour appeared in the nest box just as I got home and had a good preen before fluffing up and settling down for the night. Still no sign of a nest being started

Bee62

Location (City and/or State)
Germany
I'm ok thanks Jane just returned from the vets with my cat elvis £64 lighter :mad: glad u well don't work too hard :)

Good evening Laura. I hope your back hurts not so much today.
I am o.k.
Why must your cat Elvis see a VET, and are there news from Clyde ? Have you change the soil of his enclosure ? I thoght I rembered you wrote that you are going to change it.