COLD DARK ROOM

Lyn W

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
UK
Right time to get the spanners, wrench, wet suit and dinghy (just in case anything goes wrong).
I've got my plumbers mate ready too - the plumber couldn't come himself. ;)
So I'll see you later
(Exit stage right singing Skip to my loo my darling!)

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Right time to get the spanners, wrench, wet suit and dinghy (just in case anything goes wrong).
I've got my plumbers mate ready too - the plumber couldn't come himself. ;)
So I'll see you later
(Exit stage right singing Skip to my loo my darling!)
having the plumber and his mate is just greedy.
Make do.

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My first video via YouTube.
oh, dear, you lot are in for a lot of rubbish.

i've got one to load up as well :).

going to try the laptop to view the pictures you posted, hopefully it'll work

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco

spud's_mum

United Kingdom
I've been away, but i checked and there's been nothing for a bit.
but she often gets wrapped up in holiday fun (and minor injuries), so I wouldn't worry yet.
@spudthetortoise
Check in, please.:)
Hello. Sorry I've been lurking and haven't been in for a while.

My great nan passed away a couple of days ago so I've been trying my best to keep myself busy. I think I'm in denial at the moment as I still can't quite believe it. I'm guessing it will hit me hard at the funeral when I can finally come to terms with what's happened. :( the worst part was that I barely saw her in her last few weeks. The truth is that I was scared. I was scared of seeing her like that. She was so weak and half of the time she wasn't conscious. She was asking for me so I went to see her but I couldn't bare being there long. Sitting there watching her like that was so hard. It was selfish of me. I wish I saw her more. We were actually away when she passed. My nan was with her the whole time though so she had people there. :(

I was thinking about saying something at the funeral but I don't think I'll be able to do it. :(

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco

My great nan passed away a couple of days ago so I've been trying my best to keep myself busy. I think I'm in denial at the moment as I still can't quite believe it. I'm guessing it will hit me hard at the funeral when I can finally come to terms with what's happened. :( the worst part was that I barely saw her in her last few weeks. The truth is that I was scared. I was scared of seeing her like that. She was so weak and half of the time she wasn't conscious. She was asking for me so I went to see her but I couldn't bare being there long. Sitting there watching her like that was so hard. It was selfish of me. I wish I saw her more. We were actually away when she passed. My nan was with her the whole time though so she had people there. :(

I was thinking about saying something at the funeral but I don't think I'll be able to do it. :(
I quite understand.
i've got nobody left, bar wifey and Tidgy.
Obviously this happens as you get older and is very sad but unavoidable.:(
Treasure the memories, that's how she'll live on.
Don't regret, you did what you thought was right, selfishness is sometimes defensive, I couldn't see my beloved gran when she was dying.
Hard times, but you'll recover.:)

spud's_mum

United Kingdom
I quite understand.
i've got nobody left, bar wifey and Tidgy.
Obviously this happens as you get older and is very sad but unavoidable.:(
Treasure the memories, that's how she'll live on.
Don't regret, you did what you thought was right, selfishness is sometimes defensive, I couldn't see my beloved gran whe she was dying.
Hard times, but you'll recover.:)
Thank you. Anyway, how are you?

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England

:( Massive hugs from all of us in the CDR.

You have had a very rough time recently and the death of such a close relative hits anyone hard, especially someone as young as you.

Don't feel guilty about how you feel or what you did or didn't do. Everyone develops their own coping mechanisms at such stressful times.

Take each day as it comes, in fact take each hour as it comes, and in time the hurt will get less and you'll be able to remember the good times fondly.

Any one of us will 'listen' if you need to 'talk' to someone unconnected with events. And of course we're all here in the CDR if all you need is time to cuddle up to a hedgehog, ride an aardvark and be confounded by the idiotic puns :)