COLD DARK ROOM

johnandjade

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
scotland
Ty. Designed it myself.Lets hope you are also a chicago bulls fan?!? Regarding free the bader -You know no one will believe you unless you post a pic ;)
But you also would be told off by a mod if you did! Damned if you do damned if you dont :)

I posted a pic on here when i got it done, not sure if i still have it saved on the phone but I'll have a look.

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
Ty. Designed it myself.Lets hope you are also a chicago bulls fan?!? Regarding free the bader -You know no one will believe you unless you post a pic ;)
But you also would be told off by a mod if you did! Damned if you do damned if you dont :)

well I found one, complete with longjohns lol ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1466955056.477115.jpg

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
well my lesson was only an hour not 2, silly me. assessment for my test... and I'm still not ready to sit it :( guess I'm just a 'busbound' misfit ;). my control of car is fine, my manoeuvres are fine... I'm still just a bit hesitant or far to cocky! it's always extreams with me.

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
best pic I could get ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1466963494.708359.jpg

it's honestly not Chicago bulls lol, ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1466963526.110667.jpg

program on telly with a guy from paisley in it!! to be fair, they haven't made him look bad, he managed that himself;) ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1466963617.033676.jpg

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
there once was a lad called john,
who was left at home all alone.

he went for a tattoo,
and ended up getting two...

and his girlfriend doesn't have a clue!!!

she's never going to leave me alone again! ... or leave me completely:/

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
best album ever thought! my first tattoo, a me present for my 21st. the attitude at the time... grrrr! lol

oh and my mom in her 50s at the time came home from holiday with her first tattoo!! honestly! so, naturally i had to get one

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Well hello there boys and girls long time no see!! (not that I'd see you in the dark anyway)
I have just finished my last reports!! Horraaaaayyyy!!! :)
Had a bit of delay after an abcess decided to pop up in my gum/cheek mid week and give me serious jip or they would have been finished sooner!! So just the assessment files to go now:(....the end is in sight though.
My eyes are bit blurry from staring at the screen so much, so I won't try to catch up with all your posts tonight
but just thought I'd pop in to say hi and that I hope you are all well.
I should have a bit more time soon so hopefully normal service will be resumed.
Take care and happy Sunday/Monday to you all.