COLD DARK ROOM

johnandjade

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
scotland
I don't know if that's a good price or not.
All of mine are over 20 years old and most of them I traded for motorcycle repairs.

it's about average, but I've been turning on the charm with the lassie on phone and email so hopefully get a bit cheeper;)

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
I'm now thinking of getting another while I'm in! its quite a big one, though small in size... the Chinese symbol for jade?

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
as long as less than £50, i'll get on my chest ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1466865984.390448.jpg

we both aren't too keen on the idea of marriage so I guess this way it'll show her how much I love her. she has said she would like me to have more tattoos so this should be a nice surprise for her to come home too.

I hope! bet she will go 'aff her nut' (crazy) and shout at me :(

CathyNed

5 Year Member
Mayo, Ireland
Not sure if its the same there as it is here in ireland. Here there is a flat rate for the needle used(about €50). And the the cost of the work is added on to that. If you just got a dot tattooed it would cost €50ish. However...If you get two on the same day...you only pay the needle cost once as the same neddle can be used so it works out as better value. I have two- on my wrist and up one arm.

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
Not sure if its the same there as it is here in ireland. Here there is a flat rate for the needle used(about €50). And the the cost of the work is added on to that. If you just got a dot tattooed it would cost €50ish. However...If you get two on the same day...you only pay the needle cost once as the same neddle can be used so it works out as better value. I have two- on my wrist and up one arm.

I think it goes by time spent here, though a minimum charge of
£50 is common.

what have you had done?