COLD DARK ROOM

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Jordan
Good afternoon to you, Gillian. How are things with you and Oli?

It's turned sunny here in the south east of England so we're enjoying a sandwich outside for lunch. :)
Lucky you! (knock on wood). :) Here temperature dropped to a maximum of only 22 degrees C, it is extremely windy, :mad: and cloudy, though rain is not expected.

I was thinking of taking Oli :<3: out for the usual "walk" but when I opened the windows I changed my mind immediately.:(

Oli is fine after I solved that issue of his new enclosure, and is being a "good little boy." :DAm going to have to reward him for behaving himself.;)

Thanks so much your concern.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Lucky you! (knock on wood). :) Here temperature dropped to a maximum of only 22 degrees C, it is extremely windy, :mad: and cloudy, though rain is not expected.

I was thinking of taking Oli :<3: out for the usual "walk" but when I opened the windows I changed my mind immediately.:(

Oli is fine after I solved that issue of his new enclosure, and is being a "good little boy." :DAm going to have to reward him for behaving himself.;)

Thanks so much your concern.
Dropped to 22!

We have struggled to 19 and think it's lovely and warm :D

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Dropped to 22!

We have struggled to 19 and think it's lovely and warm :D
I know what you mean. But here in Jordan, by 1st May temperature usually reaches 30-33 degrees C with that striking sun Oli and I both love.:<3: A few weeks ago temperature reached........39 degrees C-a heatwave. CDD (Civil Defence Dept.) cautioned of sun strokes.:( OK, obviously I did not move from home till sunset, but it did not bother me at all.

Imagine something like that in the UK.:rolleyes: Very different climates.;)

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
hmmm, respectively I should bail... drinking with the help as it were... things going on I shouldn't know about,the me in me wants to join in ;/ best get a taxi