Charlie's Angels

allegraf

10 Year Member!
Here are the three that I wanted to give to Charlie in exchange for returning that gem back to the fold. We are so grateful that he was willing to part with this one. This was one of Oren's babies. We recently lost Oren, we were devastated. So you can understand our thanks to Charlie for being willing to bring this one back. He was reluctant to take these as a sign of our appreciation...for now. Hopefully these pictures changes his mind!

Here is the Gem that he brought back (I think she was just named!):

Here is the super wicked one. We were going to hold it back to be part of the baby super herd but will happily give it to Charlie. This is a Rambutan baby:

Here was the shy one that no one wanted since they couldn't see it. It is by far the shyest one I have ever come across. Still shy but not as nearly as bad and will take a picture every now and then.

This is the brown one all grown up.

Redstrike

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
New York
I'm sorry to hear you lost Oren! I think you're both lucky (charlie & Allegra) to be working together. Well deserved Charlie, those are beautiful animals!

Anyfoot

5 Year Member
UK Sheffield
Here are the three that I wanted to give to Charlie in exchange for returning that gem back to the fold. We are so grateful that he was willing to part with this one. This was one of Oren's babies. We recently lost Oren, we were devastated. So you can understand our thanks to Charlie for being willing to bring this one back. He was reluctant to take these as a sign of our appreciation...for now. Hopefully these pictures changes his mind!

Here is the Gem that he brought back (I think she was just named!):

Here is the super wicked one. We were going to hold it back to be part of the baby super herd but will happily give it to Charlie. This is a Rambutan baby:

Here was the shy one that no one wanted since they couldn't see it. It is by far the shyest one I have ever come across. Still shy but not as nearly as bad and will take a picture every now and then.

This is the brown one all grown up.

Think I'll change my name to Charlie via deedpoll.

allegraf

10 Year Member!
Correction! The first super wicked one is the one that is my avatar semi grown up, this one we are keeping. The other one in my other post as my "grown avatar" is actually the one for Charlie! Sorry for the confusion! They are both pretty wicked! I also forgot to tag @CharlieM personally I prefer the one for Charlie but husband wants this one. Sorry, Charlie!

Here is the link to see the one that Charlie doesn't want! http://www.tortoiseforum.org/threads/seeds-to-start-my-super-herd.134067/

CharlieM

10 Year Member!
So FL
If and when I'm ready to increase my small herd you will be hearing from me. ;)

CharlieM

10 Year Member!
So FL
Correction! The first super wicked one is the one that is my avatar semi grown up, this one we are keeping. The other one in my other post as my "grown avatar" is actually the one for Charlie! Sorry for the confusion! They are both pretty wicked! I also forgot to tag @CharlieM personally I prefer the one for Charlie but husband wants this one. Sorry, Charlie!

Here is the link to see the one that Charlie doesn't want! http://www.tortoiseforum.org/threads/seeds-to-start-my-super-herd.134067/
It's not that I don't want them... I'm practicing self control. A few more photos like this or another visit and I won't be able to stop mysel.

Redstrike

10 Year Member!
New York
It's not that I don't want them... I'm practicing self control. A few more photos like this or another visit and I won't be able to stop mysel.

I know the feeling...
I have 4 from Allegra already and still she continues to tantalize me with gorgeous tortoises.
I vote go for it Charlie!

CharlieM

10 Year Member!
So FL
I know the feeling...
I have 4 from Allegra already and still she continues to tantalize me with gorgeous tortoises.
I vote go for it Charlie!

Well I took your advice and went to visit @allegraf
This time I was weak and came home with a few. :tort::tort::tort:
Will post photos soon. I love seeing all of the amazing torts in person and am greatful for both Allegra and her husband for mentoring me.

allegraf

10 Year Member!
Mentoring my butt! Just good conversation between friends. Mark always enjoys dorking out as do I. Welcome anytime.