Buddy enjoyed some sunshine today!

ben awes

5 Year Member
skottip said:
I have one that is about that size. I have had him for 7 years. I got him as a yearling. He is pushing 30 inches now.
Yes he is definitely a he. lol

Its hard to tell how big yours is in the pictures. Do you have an idea how many inches straight line he is?

Scott

I also have some in the 18 to 20+ inch range I raised from hatchlings.. They are awesome..

Hey Scott, I looked at your postings and don't see any photos of your wonderful beasts besides the adorable bunny shots - can you start a thread showing off yours? 7 years and 30 inches sounds remarkable. I bought a yearling last fall and I have heard they grow fast but not nearly THAT fast - WOW! Would love to see your animals.

Mini said:
Pardon me if I'm repeating posts. I'm trying to figure this out.

So far, I've been keeping his kennel and house around 75degF.
And my house at 67f. (someone has to sacrifice for the ominous electric electric bill coming soon.) lol
His absolutely loves having his entire shell rubbed, neck rubs and leg massages. He puts his neck out all the way and lays his head on the ground while I do this. It's amazing to watch. I need to get someone to video that.

Mimi, start as many threads as you want about Buddy - never get tired of looking at him!