Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Maggie Cummings

I take a lot of pictures of Bob and I didn't want to hijack your thread with them...so here is Bob in all his glory. I get invitation to bring Bob to different events, I was paid to bring him to this one..

we arrive and everybody gets really excited...

2duigbk.jpg

j956ad.jpg

9kwdn4.jpg

znqxxv.jpg

34xqa0l.jpg

34yelxe.jpg

2vxnnrq.jpg

23j28g1.jpg

13yjz9e.jpg

Bob loves going to these events, he loves being involved with the crowd and having adults pet and touch him but he's not big on having kids pet him. I think that's sad cuz most kids will never have to chance to pet a big tort like Bob. He ignores them and walks away and basically snubs them, but the kids don't know that, I do because I can tell his different moods. Bob is a great tort with a big personality. He's 110 pounds and 14 years old. I have had him since he was 5 yrs and already pyramided. It's really fun to take him to sit on Santa's lap and get his picture taken. They can pay $5 to have kids pix with Bob too for the Senior Dog Rescue. Here's my favorite pix of Bob, I guess I should have posted one with Santa...but I didn't...So here's Bob affectionately known as King Robert III

6s7wxl.jpg

lisa127

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
NE Ohio
Dogs and chelonians together in one place. Now that is my idea of heaven!!

M

Maggie Cummings

Thanks everyone for the compliments, Bob is exceptional

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Maggie as always, love love love Bob!!! And you are awesome to share him at the various events...and with us too.....he certainly lives up to his name...:D

M

Maggie Cummings

As always I love love love showing him off. And he loves being a show off. He already has 2 events he's invited to go to next month

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Love the pics. What a great time that must be. Tell Bob I am with him on snubbing the kids, don't blame him they can be a pain in the :D

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Oh finally Maggie! We haven't seen Bob lately, and I for one have missed him. He always gives me a laugh, and he's just a beautiful tortoise...really. Please keep posting more pictures.

qixer01

10 Year Member!
You said you got bob when he was 5 years old? Was he shy then? Or has he always been friendly with others?

Weda737

5 Year Member
NC
He has the best golden colored shell! You say he snubs the kids, how does he feel about dogs?

M

Maggie Cummings

qixer01 said:
You said you got bob when he was 5 years old? Was he shy then? Or has he always been friendly with others?

Bob has always been friendly and outgoing. He's always been a show off.

Weda737 said:
He has the best golden colored shell! You say he snubs the kids, how does he feel about dogs?

He has no fear of dogs, look at all the dogs around him in the pictures, he doesn't care at all about them. That one dog (Lily) just jumped on him and stayed for about 15 minutes as Bob walked around. Bob didn't care at all. He has no fear of dogs...

Status
Not open for further replies.