Are your Tortoises on facebook?

Status
Not open for further replies.

genfizzle

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Orlando, FL
So I'm starting to see this trend, with animals having facebooks. And I've already seen a couple. Has anyone else found some?

StudentoftheReptile

5 Year Member
Alabama
I've seen a few. Between my personal account, and maintaining separate pages for my herp society and my radio program, I don't see the need to make something for my pets.

genfizzle

5 Year Member
Orlando, FL
My cat used to have one. His name was Reznor, He had such an attitude, we had to do it. But i think it adorable.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I don't do Facebook. I can't see the worth of it. I guess I'm an old fuddy duddy.

yoda3106

5 Year Member
Are people on here also members of the fb forum?? :) be nice to work out who people are

Blakem

10 Year Member!
California
No, but we do have a page were we post our tortoise pictures on, as well as anything else.

genfizzle

5 Year Member
Orlando, FL
Ha! Got it. Ive seen Jojo, Flash, Sheldon, and Viktor.

Yoda, theres a fb forum?

Vishnu2

5 Year Member
Gran Pulse
I know a few friends who have some for their pets. My one friend has one for her dog, that is friends with another dog who is famous http://www.facebook.com/Boo another friend has a facebook for her gecko who is friends with some crested geckos. I just have a regular FB though with my pets ON it. :D

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
No I don't. I do belong to FB, but have been so busy the last couple of months, I haven't even been into it.

I really can't imagine what life around here would be like, if the animals were on fb. There would be one fight after another for the laptop. I can barely get all the blood out of the carpet from when my children come to visit and fight over computer time. :rolleyes:

drgnfly2265

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
FLORIDA
2 of my pets do! You can check out Bowser's by clicking on the picture in my signature.

And Yaddle, my bearded dragon, has one as well. Just click on her pic and it will take you to hers...

Status
Not open for further replies.