Are you "even"?

KarenSoCal

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Low desert 50 mi SE of Palm Springs CA
I have never scuba dived, but have snorkeled many times and not just from a beach, but go out off a boat, it's as close to that scuba feeling as you can get, in my opinion. Seeing that world, the life, the beauty, the quiet, just floating there and seeing such depths is scary yet so amazing.
I've had a taste of snorkeling, but it was as a kid and not where I could really see anything. I believe it is an activity that I would have really enjoyed. But I don't often get to places where it would be beautiful. I suppose I'm more tortoise than turtle! 😅

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
Fantastic responses....we tend to go OT here but that's cool too b/c it's the stuff people are interested in.

My take is that I feel that I'm way, way way ahead. God has given me 27 "second chances" so far. Most all of my friends are gone b/c they didn't get so many. If life grabs my by the heels and bit*h-slaps me today, it's cool.......I won a long time ago. Now I can watch my kids and those I've mentored build their own lives.....pretty cool!

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
Fantastic responses....we tend to go OT here but that's cool too b/c it's the stuff people are interested in.

My take is that I feel that I'm way, way way ahead. God has given me 27 "second chances" so far. Most all of my friends are gone b/c they didn't get so many. If life grabs my by the heels and bit*h-slaps me today, it's cool.......I won a long time ago. Now I can watch my kids and those I've mentored build their own lives.....pretty cool!
Just 27 🥰! It helps to have at least one near birth moment to balance the multiple near deaths moments. I am in several photos that dad took after I delivered the baby in his car. BTW no clue how to clean that up in a car OMG!

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
My sister has told me that God has given me so many chances because I'm a work in progress.

I'm thinking that I have 31 total....always thought so, maybe that's why I'm a little more stingy in using them up now!

WINDEX cleans EVERYTHING in a car....I've watched the detailers! LOL

fras

United States
I've had a taste of snorkeling, but it was as a kid and not where I could really see anything. I believe it is an activity that I would have really enjoyed. But I don't often get to places where it would be beautiful. I suppose I'm more tortoise than turtle! 😅
Visit Oahu then :D Snorkeling is amazing... It's like peeking into another world. Even if you haven't done it much, the beauty underwater is worth it.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster

What in the heck is OT? I didn't know i was doing that 🙃