SW Forida
2zzovnb.jpg

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
SW Forida
Herphiles said:
Man they are just amazing! I really hope someday I am in a place where we can have a few of those guys roaming around the yard year round :) they are just so dang cool!

:)

reticguy76

5 Year Member
great pics. i dont know a whole lot about aldabras (other than they are sweet and huge and ive always wanted one), are they social/friendly ??

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
reticguy76 said:
great pics. i dont know a whole lot about aldabras (other than they are sweet and huge and ive always wanted one), are they social/friendly ??

:tort:They are social and can be very friendly. Males seem way more friendly than females to us.

dmarcus said:
ALDABRAMAN said:

I like this one, is like you can read into that stare.... "what you talking about Greg" lol... :p

tyrs4u

5 Year Member
Portland, OR.
dmarcus said:
I like this one, is like you can read into that stare.... "what you talking about Greg" lol... :p

"Try the Water Dave. It's really real dave"....

Badger

5 Year Member
This is definately one of the highlights of each day, seeing new pictures from you!!! Wonderful!!!

ALDABRAMAN said:
reticguy76 said:

:tort:They are social and can be very friendly. Males seem way more friendly than females to us.

dmarcus said:
ALDABRAMAN said:

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
Badger said:
This is definately one of the highlights of each day, seeing new pictures from you!!! Wonderful!!!

ALDABRAMAN said:
reticguy76 said:

dmarcus said:
ALDABRAMAN said:

vanillapooh1979

5 Year Member
OH MY GAWD! I wish you were my neighbor! They are beautiful!!! I hope in a few years I will be able to realize my dream if having a few of these guys around. Truely magnificent!