ALDABRA TORTOISE BREEDER

StarSapphire22

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fargo, ND
* Turbo is doing fantastic, he and AMSET are getting ready to leave on Monday for there new home. I fully expect the new keeper will keep TFO updated, he is a member and is very excited.
View attachment 80394 View attachment 80395

This mystery member better! :p

I need me my turbo pics. :)

...Honestly if I had a yard and a gazillion dollars, Turbo would have been mine ages ago. :p But in an apartment, one small tort is my limit! :)

* He is 15" SL, however he lost almost two years of potential growth due to his medical complications. He is about the size we normally see four to five year olds!

View attachment 80700

he's is one the luckiest aldabra, raised by a passionate person..
by the way, any photos of 10-15-20 years old aldabras with their SCL Greg? been searching so many forum but couldn't find any valid data.

so curious about the growths of these gentle giant...

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
SW Forida
by the way, any photos of 10-15-20 years old aldabras with their SCL Greg?

* Here are two of our babies that are near 13 years old now, they were purchased at about one month old and raised in SW Florida. They have developed very well, I think he kept them inside for the first year out of concern for predation because where they resided. However from about one year on they have been housed outside in full spectrum sunshine and mostly a natural diet!

The female is near 110 pounds and the male is near 140 pounds!

IMG_3539.jpg