ALDABRA TORTOISE BREEDER

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Tropical South Texas
Nothing against any of the others. They are all equally awesome and lovely. But my favorites are spoken :)

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
Hah. That's awesome. He's not happy or anything. Legs all sprawled out. It's the only way to keep them grego, gotta be happy and they will thrive. All the reason why your so successful with these gentle giants

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
I have a soft spot for little Turbo! And Mr. Alfa.

How's Turbo doing, Greg?

* Turbo is doing fantastic, he and AMSET are getting ready to leave on Monday for there new home. I fully expect the new keeper will keep TFO updated, he is a member and is very excited.
IMG_0526.JPG IMG_0786.jpg

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
Mr. Alfa.

* Alfa has been with us for two years in a few days. Here are a few pictures the day before we purchased him fro the Zoo! He looked so sad!

* No grass, contained in a small space, and dirty water!

* I tried to purchase all three, I truly put a lot of effort into trying, however the owner refused. He was gracious enough to let us pick one, Alfa was the best choice for our breeding program for sure!

IMG_3499.JPG
IMG_3490_2.jpg IMG_3500.JPG IMG_3507.JPG
DSCN4240.JPG DSCN4326.JPG

Last edited:

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
* This was the Zoo staff leading him out of the Zoo, they indicated he was there over 20 years. The Zoo Vet had charted in his records that he seemed chronically depressed!

DSCN4604.JPG DSCN4609.JPG DSCN4610.JPG

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Ouch! Did she get pinned in by the boys? They could just crush her w/o meaning to. Good save Lol

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
Ouch! Did she get pinned in by the boys? They could just crush her w/o meaning to. Good save Lol

* Honestly, that little lady had serious heart, she was really good with those tortoises and seemed to have genuine concern and passion for them . All of the keepers were great that day, it took six of us to lift him in the horse trailer!

IMG_3706.JPG

Ashes

5 Year Member
Iowa
I'm movin' in - they've got the life!! ;) then again, I don't care for cactus or hay or grass........ :/ lol