13 TICKS & COUNTING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

exoticsdr

5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Location (City and/or State)
Southeast Texas
That is correct, it is for dogs only....it contains Amitraz and cats dont do well with it. Doc

Jacqui said:
exoticsdr said:
Check with your vet for a product called Certifect, it is new on the market.

When I took a feral cat/kitten in a week ago with a broken leg, my Vet commented on that product. The cat had a lot of fleas (imagine that :rolleyes: ). Unfortunately since the animal had to be knocked out for us to even work with her, he did not want to use it. With your added comments, sound like something to further check into.

Of course, now that I looked it up, it says it's only for dogs??? hmmm

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York
***MAKE THAT 18 TICKS & COUNTING***
I pulled 5 more off the dogs this morning. Thank goodness 4/5 of them were not embedded. I am going to mix up Kristina's concoction this evening, but if that doesn't work it's back to chemical warfare! :( Here is a few pics of one of them:

3010.jpg

3008.jpg

3009.jpg

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
That is a deer tick. I alway's hold them in a tweezers and light them on fire. Sadistic I know but it is really hard to kill them and I just can't risk them being alive!

tyler0912

5 Year Member
Blackburn, U.K.
CtTortoiseMom said:
That is a deer tick. I alway's hold them in a tweezers and light them on fire. Sadistic I know but it is really hard to kill them and I just can't risk them being alive!

:'( You harsh person ;)

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York
HAHAHAHA! OMGGG! ERIN, I DO THE SAME THING!!!... and I enjoy it!!! Shhhh.... Sadistic? No! Well deserved? Heck yeah!

CtTortoiseMom said:

tyler0912

5 Year Member
Blackburn, U.K.
RE: 13 TICKS & COUNTING!

Told you they was pretty.
My mum drowns them in white vinegar, dunno why!

Status
Not open for further replies.