Not open for further replies.

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Foothills above Sacramento CA
Shared with permission by Kevin:
Hi Everyone,

Are you interested in Current Events? Are you interested in Turtles & Tortoises that come up for Adoption? It is time to join the SVTTC Yahoo Groups page.

We created the Yahoo Groups page to get the up-to-date "HOT" info out to our members.

We will be listing Shows, Meetings, Events and all animals that come up for adoption. Animals listed for adoption will go to the best homes possible and to CTTC/SVTTC members only. If you are not a member, now is a good time to join as well. For those that are not in California or not willing to travel to the SF Bay Area , Sorry we dont ship Turtles/Tortoises.

To become a member of the SVTTC yahoo groups, please go to your Yahoo or Google search button and type in "Yahoo Groups". Click on the "Yahoo Groups" link and it will ask you what groups you would like to search. Type in "SVCTTC". There stands for "Silicon Valley- California Turtle and Tortoise Club. You should see a picture of a Radiated Tortoise on the cover. Click "Join this group" and follow directions as to putting your email address down. Once you complete the forms, you will go to the end where everything is approved. The next thing is to stay tuned for up-to-date info. If you need help, just email me.

Also Important Notice: July SVTTC Meeting is the 2nd Monday of the month -July 12th - Newsletter coming out next week.

Thanks

Kevin Norred
Silicon Valley Turtle and Tortoise Club (Adoption Chairman & Newsletter Editor )
Member of The Bay Area Amphibian and Reptile Society
(408) 482-5437 ( call after 4pm )

turtletania

5 Year Member
i wish i lived in the US.... so many great groups, and incredible support for reptile owners.

Status
Not open for further replies.