Willis, TX Craigslist

Status
Not open for further replies.

txturtle13

5 Year Member
These aren't my ads by the way. Just passing along the info in case someone in the area can take on the little guy.

tiffanyluvstorts

5 Year Member
Awe poor baby!!!! Looks like yucky conditions!!

My babies 4 humans, 4 doggies, 2 Russians, 1 leopard gecko, 1 tarantula and a hermit crab. [SMILING FACE WITH HEART-SHAPED EYES]

txturtle13

5 Year Member
If my outdoor enclosure was finished.... :(

My Loves:
My Husband
2 Dogs
1 Boxie
1 Betta fish

tiffanyluvstorts

5 Year Member
:( wish u could too. Sad baby!

My babies 4 humans, 4 doggies, 2 Russians, 1 leopard gecko, 1 tarantula and a hermit crab. [SMILING FACE WITH HEART-SHAPED EYES]

Jlant85

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
California
Looks like shell rot on the side. Can't tell due to blurriness.

txturtle13

5 Year Member
:( I noticed that too. I know the pics are blurry, but do you think she's a three toed? Her shell pattern looks similar to my three toed. I REALLY wish there was something I could do. Could she/should she be quarantined in a 50 gallon Rubbermaid with appropriate substrate?

My Loves:
My Husband
2 Dogs
1 Boxie
1 Betta fish

Ok I contacted the seller to find out more info.... The only way I could take her is if I could quarantine her. So any help y'all can provide me, please PM me or reply. I'm not sure this will work out.... But we will see.

My Loves:
My Husband
2 Dogs
1 Boxie
1 Betta fish

Ok I contacted the seller to find out more info.... The only way I could take her is if I could quarantine her. So any help y'all can provide me, please PM me or reply. I'm not sure this will work out.... But we will see.

My Loves:
My Husband
2 Dogs
1 Boxie
1 Betta fish

tiffanyluvstorts

5 Year Member
Yay!!' Go get that baby!!

txturtle13

5 Year Member
The guy never would respond to me. I tried

My Loves:
My Husband
2 Dogs
2 Three toed box turtles
1 Betta fish

tiffanyluvstorts

5 Year Member
Why would he list them then not answer. Weird. Well u tried!

Saleama

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Irving Texas
I get a lot that don't answer and then I see the post again. It makes me angry. There is one on craigslist in Dallas where the girl is moving and asking someoone to take care if her 9 boxies until she finds a place she can keep them. I offered to build them their own habitat and never heard back from her. Oh well..,

txturtle13

5 Year Member
Well that was nice of you!! I hope she comes around.

We just have to try for the animals sake, and hope they find good/knowledgeable homes!

My Loves:
My Husband
2 Dogs
2 Three toed box turtles
1 Betta fish

Status
Not open for further replies.