Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
857700qqd16edhxn.gif

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Happy V-day. I now have humderds of dollars in gift certificates to Petland Discount. Lucky me.

DoctorCosmonaut

10 Year Member!
Oregon
Hundreds of dollars?!!? How'd you pull that off? lol If we had Petland over here I'd tell you to send all the extra ones your don't need to me to dispose of ;) I'm a nice guy like that :p

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
When you have a lot of kids, and they all think of the same thing....so now I'm going out and getting me a Nestles chocolate bar.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
No comment

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
It is a beautiful Valentine's Day out here in sunny California as it has hit a warm 78 degrees here today. My husband and kids were out doing yard work and I was cleaning bird cages and hanging them outside so they could get some sun. I sprayed them with water so they could take their baths and they loved it! I can't wait until spring when my husband says that he will build them a big bird area so they can actually fly around. I took Ruby and Dale and soaked them and then took them both outside for a long walk wherever they wanted to go. Wow they can sure walk a long distance before you realize it. Ruby is not shy at all and does not try to hide very much. Anyway back in their enclosures now and I bet they wish they were back outside where they belong. :D

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
terryo said:
Happy V-day. I now have humderds of dollars in gift certificates to Petland Discount. Lucky me.

Is humderds a lot?:p

I hate it when I miss a letter or two. And I almost never catch it in less than a half hour.

emysemys said:

I would love to be your Valentine, but I don't think my wife would approve.:D

Happy Valentines Day!

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
Hahaha, I didn't even see "humderds", but I like it..it kind of has an image of its own, no? ;)

Happy Valentine's Day to all my fun and entertaining friends at TFO! :D

We had 4 inches of new snow to shovel this morning, then the sun came out and melted much of it by early afternoon. There was a cold breeze blowing, but Taco was again trying to shove her way through the sunporch glass so I went out with her while she trekked around the dry parts of the patio and took off several times through the snow till she plowed herself to a halt and needed an airlift rescue. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.