Where to buy mazuri

Status
Not open for further replies.

oscar

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Illinois
never have seen mazuri at either petco or petsmart. I know some forum members sell it, I purchase 25# bag at
a feed store that handles purina mills products it runs me around one dollar a pound by buying a 25# bag.
also try e-bay

Len B

10 Year Member!
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
I buy the 25 pound bags at a farm and feed store in Southern Maryland and the cost is a little over a dollar a pound, they don't keep it in stock but will get it for me when I need another bag.

Eweezyfosheezy

5 Year Member
Peoria, Arizona
Petco and Petsmart dont carry it. Your local stock shop should have it and some mom and pop pet shops may have it as well. What state are you from? Chances are that someone on this forum is pretty close to you so they will be able to tell you specifically where to get it from.

cristal redfoot

5 Year Member
I am from southern california. I hope someone does because I do want to give it a try.

Eweezyfosheezy

5 Year Member
Peoria, Arizona
Theres a boatload of people from SoCal here so they will be able to tell you what stores to go to and hopefully there is one within reasonable distance of you.

NinjaTortoises

5 Year Member
Cali
Hey i buy mazuri at a good price so let me know if your interested :), i live in socal too and i pay 30 dollars including shipping for 10 lbs

conservation

10 Year Member!
I am in Ventura County. I can give you some to try out if you like. PM me your address if you are not close and I will ship it to you for free.

conservation

10 Year Member!
I sent it priority mail this morning. I threw some spineless cactus in there as well. You might want to plant a pad and feed the rest. It grows quickly. I plant it it moist, sandy soil and it does well. The cactus does have a few small spines on it so be careful.

Stephen

Status
Not open for further replies.