Where did my thread go?

Sandy Martinez

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
San Antonio
New to the site and still feeling my way around -- if my thread was moved, how do I find out what forum it went to?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
When folks put threads up in the wrong forum, we (the moderators) move them to the appropriate forums. Your thread was moved here:

http://www.tortoiseforum.org/threads/bulb-placement-advice.129274/

It helps us all when we're 'searching' if the subject matter of the thread matches the subject matter of the Forum we're searching. Since you thread was asking questions about lighting, the thread was moved to the lighting section.

And since this thread we're reading now, is asking for 'Help and Feedback', it has now been moved to the 'Help and Feedback' section.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
name of thread that is missing please?

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
You'll get used to it, Sandy.
I was very confused with it all to begin.
Still am actually. :confused:

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
it is still there its in tortoise enclosure lighting section. if you're having trouble finding it go to your profile page and then go to postings you should be able to access it from there

Sandy Martinez

5 Year Member
San Antonio
OK thx - so I review the forums first for the subjects before I post a new thread...got it :)

Sandy Martinez

5 Year Member
San Antonio
When folks put threads up in the wrong forum, we (the moderators) move them to the appropriate forums. Your thread was moved here:

http://www.tortoiseforum.org/threads/bulb-placement-advice.129274/

It helps us all when we're 'searching' if the subject matter of the thread matches the subject matter of the Forum we're searching. Since you thread was asking questions about lighting, the thread was moved to the lighting section.

And since this thread we're reading now, is asking for 'Help and Feedback', it has now been moved to the 'Help and Feedback' section.
What does the little eye ball symbol mean next to the thread line?