Whats your torts shoe size

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigred

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
He was wanting to rest under my wife in the shade so I thought I would get a pic. This little guy was only 2 inches when I got him, good size comparison next to the shoes

Baoh

10 Year Member!
Florida
These guys are so beautiful. I am torn between getting one to ten or just letting the idea be. Because I would have to sell babies either only in-state or to other CBW permit holders, I keep holding off.

So beautiful.

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Baoh said:
These guys are so beautiful. I am torn between getting one to ten or just letting the idea be. Because I would have to sell babies either only in-state or to other CBW permit holders, I keep holding off.

So beautiful.

WELL, I would say get 10. I got my permit so I could by sexed radiated tortoises so someday I will be able to breed them. I bought 2 radiated that I did not know the sex before I got my permit. I got the permit so I could buy scoped females. The last one I got was a sexed female = hopefully. They are beautiful and they change so much as they grow

Baoh

10 Year Member!
Florida
I would if there was no issue of permits in terms of selling across state lines to customers. As things are, I will leave it to other keepers. They are certainly beautiful, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.