What are those?

sergeiandolga

Location (City and/or State)
Budapest, Hungary
Hey there on the other side of the internet!

Today I have 2 plants to be identified.

AXK0f7q

AXK0f7q.jpg

KJ0Hdsz.jpg

KJ0Hdsz

My assumption is, that the first plant is rapeseed and the second one is red deadnettle.

Can someone confirm or correct me?

Thank you!

Edit: images were broken, corrected

RosemaryDW

5 Year Member
Newport Coast, CA
I don’t know that it’s rapeseed but it’s definitely in the same family: Brassicaceae. Safe in moderation. I’ll be interested to see if your tortoise eats it. :)

The second one could be a dead nettle but I’m not comfortable identifying it cut up, like it is. I always like to see a picture of the plant as it’s growing. Did you notice any flowers?

sergeiandolga

Budapest, Hungary
Thanks for the replies.

@Bambam1989 there are only two pictures, and two broken links. Sadly i couldn't remove them because they doesn't appear while editing.
Or you don't see them either?

@RosemaryDW No, sadly there were no flowers at all, I think it's either too early or too late for them. I won't give them the second one just to be safe. I'll give them the first one later and keep you updated.

RosemaryDW

5 Year Member
Newport Coast, CA
@RosemaryDW No, sadly there were no flowers at all, I think it's either too early or too late for them. I won't give them the second one just to be safe.

Any chance you can get a picture of the second one, in the ground? I think it’s likely a dead nettle but really like to see a whole plant.