Wanted: inexpensive sulcatas

Status
Not open for further replies.

turtlelubber

5 Year Member
I have been wanting a sulcata for a while...any one have one for a good price??? Please tell me if u do!!!

Also..... I would like the person selling it to live in the United States. (If possible). Please send me a pic and info on where I can purchase it. Thank You!! :)
-Lizzy:)

Btw it can be female or male.....I don't care

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Foothills above Sacramento CA
contact a local rescue... they will have them.. but even if you get one for cheap.. everything else is going to cost you money...housing, lighting. heating, food...

all mine were 'free' rescues.. but I have spent way over 1,000 building pens for them.. prob more like 2grand..
where do you live?

turtlelubber

5 Year Member
California, btw I don' t need one any more, my Russian tortoise tally died today,:'( and my parents got me a tortoise for Xmas but it hasn't arrived yet.

It's not a sulcata though its a redfoot but I like those to

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
sorry for your loss today.. do you know what happened? be sure it wasnt a husbandry issue.. and if it was, make corrections so the new one stays healthy..
what kind did your parents get for you?
older is better.. hatchlings can be difficult

turtlelubber

5 Year Member
The got me a 3 year old her name is camilla. I didn't want a hatchling cause I knew they'd be difficult:) She is a Resfoot Tortoise

Oh, I don't know what happened but she was really old like around 98 years my neighbor had her before me but he passed away several years ago

*redfoot (not Resfoot sorry about that!) :0 haha:D

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
wow,, about the age for the russian.. and congrats on the new one arriving.. red up on redfoots.. diet housing.. have it all ready when it arrives...they like it humid and warm,, not too bright..

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Didn't you just get a new kitty for x-mas? What's her name? You got to send us pics of your new pets. I heard about Tally dying. Sorry to hear that, but you said you got him for x-mas last year, didn't you? Let us know when you get your new redfoot.

turtlelubber said:
The got me a 3 year old her name is camilla. I didn't want a hatchling cause I knew they'd be difficult:) She is a Resfoot Tortoise

Oh, I don't know what happened but she was really old like around 98 years my neighbor had her before me but he passed away several years ago

turtlelubber said:

Status
Not open for further replies.