Want to adopt tortoise in Oregon

jillianc

I am looking to adopt a tortoise in Centrsl Oregon or if someone is willing to ship that would be perfect. I have an indoor and outdoor enclosure. thanks!

russian/sulcata/tortoise

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Northern California, bay area
welcome to the forum!!!!! some advice: people are not going to want to give there tort to a random person. tell us your intentions for the tortoise? do you have any experience with torts? what your enclosure you will house it in? explore the forum lets us know you and have fun!!!!:D:tort::tort:

jillianc

welcome to the forum!!!!! some advice: people are not going to want to give there tort to a random person. tell us your intentions for the tortoise? do you have any experience with torts? what your enclosure you will house it in? explore the forum lets us know you and have fun!!!!:D:tort::tort:
I am interested in tortoise for a pet. I built a tortoise table 3ft by 10 ft. I have uv and the lamp plus various plants rocks and a shallow soaking bowl. I also have a small indoor enclosure for winter as we have cold winter and nights. I do have a yard that is contained for supervised play. Bend is high desert and arid so I am not interested in red foot or other tropical type. Id like a tortoise that enjoys people. I have had red earred sliders, box turtles and a desert tort in the past. The desert tort had to be left in California when I moved.