Uploading Photo Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turtle Guru

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
WV
anytime i try to upload pictures they say it is to big and also i have resized them and they wont let me update them at all.

Could someone help me because i like to upload some new photos. Thank you.

Turtle Guru

5 Year Member
WV
I use my photobuck or I use my iPhone and the app but it let me for awhile then all of a sudden it wouldn't let me so I need help

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
If you use photobucket just remember to use the

Turtle Guru

5 Year Member
WV
It's a stupid ? But I can't find where to join. Can someone explain where to join because when I click to join it shows photobucket but won't let me join tinypic so I need help on that also

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
Tiny pic confused me to much thats why I don't use it, photobucket was easy for me to figure out.

bikerchicspain

5 Year Member
spain
Now I was the other way around I found tiny pics way easier, I like Flickr to but some countries have it banned! Stazz that use to live in Dubai could never see my pics..

By the way stace (AKA Stazz) is now in the Uk with hubby and dogs but unfortunately Tallula had to stay behind because of the beurocrocy..

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
bikerchicspain said:
Now I was the other way around I found tiny pics way easier, I like Flickr to but some countries have it banned! Stazz that use to live in Dubai could never see my pics..

By the way stace (AKA Stazz) is now in the Uk with hubby and dogs but unfortunately Tallula had to stay behind because of the beurocrocy..

Do you mean that she moved to the UK? Or is she just vacationing? I wondered why we haven't heard from her in such a long time.

bikerchicspain

5 Year Member
spain
No she has moved to Huddersfield, I just spoke with her on Facebook and asked her to pop into the forum to say hi to everyone.

She hasn't as yet got a new tort,

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Just go to tinypic.com

Then upload any size photo and copy/paste the IMG code into your forum post. No hassle, no membership, no personal info. Just a free, easy to use site.

Turtle Guru

5 Year Member
WV
Tom said:
Just go to tinypic.com

Then upload any size photo and copy/paste the IMG code into your forum post. No hassle, no membership, no personal info. Just a free, easy to use site.

Hey thank you Tom and I'll be postin some pics tommorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.