uk update.

tony2sheds

Hi all fellow sulcata owners ,joined this forum in september last year and found a few sulcata owners from the uk,most of who had either babies or juveniles like myself would just like to know how they all are doing,mine currently is weigning in at the best part of 3kilos at 2years old all is well still patrolling his enclosure ,and eating like a horse .

Kane Durrant

Hello I'm from uk currently have a baby sully does your live outdoors permanently? Worried about outdoor enclosure heating when the time comes!

tony2sheds

hi ,kane no he is still in my house ,but im currently converting a 10x8 shed for his new home,its been polystyrene line ,plaster boarded,plastered a way to go yet but i will get their in the end,soon will have no choice,just look at some of the pictures on this forum will give you some good ideas for outdoor enclosures .

Kane Durrant

hi ,kane no he is still in my house ,but im currently converting a 10x8 shed for his new home,its been polystyrene line ,plaster boarded,plastered a way to go yet but i will get their in the end,soon will have no choice,just look at some of the pictures on this forum will give you some good ideas for outdoor enclosures .
Yeah cheers mate got a while to do but sooner I get started sooner it's done!