Turtle and Tortoise Night at Daytona

Status
Not open for further replies.

TylerStewart

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Las Vegas, NV.
Anybody here planning on attending? This is the Friday night before the Daytona show next weekend (Aug 19-22nd).

TylerStewart

10 Year Member!
Las Vegas, NV.
Last minute, I was going to throw together a booth at the Expo and do a display only thing, have photos and a banner, hand out cards and promote the Vegas show, but it looks like they are out of booths as of today. I'm not going to bother trying to get animals and cages there - too much cost and logistics. Maybe next year. I'll be wandering around much of the weekend either way and will probably be at the Friday night stuff. I'm staying with some chameleon friends of mine (the FLChams.com booth) and will probably be helping a few tortoise vendors at the show, as well as putting in a little time babysitting the TTPG booth. I'm sure I'll see many of you there!

elegans

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
If anyone gets to see Russ Gurley tell him to give me a call. I provided more than a few picts for his Redfoot book for free, including my Lavender Albino and some Bolivians and he still will not give me a call back. More than a little pissed at this point. Douglas 305-246-3129

TylerStewart

10 Year Member!
Las Vegas, NV.
LOL, you very well may have.... I don't remember lots of the people I meet or met there, but I was with him a lot of the weekend. I don't think I ever ate at the buffet, but I was there 2 or 3 times with other people. I helped Cantos at the Turtle Source set up his booth on Friday, then spent most of the weekend with chameleon friends. I did sit in on a few of the turtle talks (I helped them set up the room and silent auction before it started). I caught about half of the Galop talk, and couldn't take it any more after that. It was running so late I needed fresh air.

brendanjames

10 Year Member!
I will be seeing Russ this weekend to pick up a male sulcata from him. Seems like not calling people back is a little hypocritical dont ya think.

elegans said:
If anyone gets to see Russ Gurley tell him to give me a call. I provided more than a few picts for his Redfoot book for free, including my Lavender Albino and some Bolivians and he still will not give me a call back. More than a little pissed at this point. Douglas 305-246-3129

Status
Not open for further replies.