tortoise statue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isa

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Montreal, QC, Canada
Hello Everyone :D
Today was the first day I went to the store since I came back from the hospital :D My fiance and I went to Wal Mart. We found a big tortoise to put in a garden wooohooo!!! We bought 2 of them. We paid 59.99 for each.

We put one in front of the fire place just because it is not nice enough outside to put them outside and we wanted to use at least one of them right now.

DSCN0989.jpg

DSCN0991.jpg

DSCN0992-1.jpg

Look at this cute face :D

DSCN0994.jpg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Those are really nice. You could place them side-by-side about 2 or 3 feet apart then place a wide, polished board between them. Voila, instant bench!!

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
OMG Yvonne, what a good idea, I just told my fiance about your idea, and he loves it!!!! :D It is going to look so nice in my backyard :D I will post pictures as soon as we put it in the yard.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Isa...I love them. I saw them in K-Mart yesterday. They are so heavy aren't they? Yvonne has a great idea, although the one looks great where you have it too.

elvis

5 Year Member
southern calif
Isa, could you give me the info off the tags so I can see of my local smart can order one for me.... I hope you still have it. Thank you so much

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Isa said:
Hello Everyone :D
Today was the first day I went to the store since I came back from the hospital :D My fiance and I went to Wal Mart. We found a big tortoise to put in a garden wooohooo!!! We bought 2 of them. We paid 59.99 for each.

We put one in front of the fire place just because it is not nice enough outside to put them outside and we wanted to use at least one of them right now.

Those are soooooooooooo COOL!!!!!! I WANT ONE!:p:p

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Thank you Everyone :D
Terry, this morning I told my fiance that we should go buy another one because I want to keep one in the living room :D During the winter we will have to find another place to put it though, because the fire place will be working. I did not try to take them but they look a little heavy.
Elvis, here what is says on the tag
Dept 16 WALMART 59.96
Turtle / Tortue
P08401
8 71451 00841 5
Imported by Walmart Canada
1940 Argentia Road
Mississauga, Ontario
L5N 1P9

Kymiie

5 Year Member
Nottinghamshire, UK
Not as great as your new tortoises, and sorry if I am hijacking, but yesterday in asda I got... well i dont know what they r called but its a tortoise on a stick to stick in with flower pots so i stuck it in crushes with his seeds i ordered whilst they r sowing!!

Bet yours way a tonne x

Status
Not open for further replies.