Tomorrow is the day!!!!!

tortgirl123

AAAHHHHH!!!!!! I'm so excited tomorrow baby hercie is coming!! The sucky part, I won't be here to get him or be the first one to hold him... :( I have school ( my mom won't let me play sick ) and I have to stay after school because I have a basketball game, of all days the last basketball game had to be on this day! So that means I won't get home until nine or so :( but my step dad works from home so thank lord! I wrote a very tedious set of directions for him! :) I told him he better send pics of every possible angle! Tomorrow night I will post pics and show him off! I'm counting down the hours! Just had to share how excited I was!
Tonight my mom and I went to the store and bought some turnip greens and some spring mix. I put together a little Baggie with the things my step dad needs to put in the enclosure. I CAN NOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!![FACE WITH STUCK-OUT TONGUE AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES][SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND SMILING EYES][SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH][SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND SMILING EYES]
It's a little nerve racking though, to know some one else's life is on my hands!

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Thats awesome! Its like waiting on Christmas .

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
San Jose CA
Good Luck and have fun with your new torts and looks like you have a pair a great parents. Lucky you! ! ! !

funbean

Maybe it's a good thing they take care of it for a few hrs if they fall in love with your new tort it will be that much better