Tico getting the Royal Treatment...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ticothetort2

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
SoCal
Sunday marked Tico's first month with us! He is doing well and doing what baby torts do...eating, sleeping, basking, eating some more, and sleeping more!

Here are some pics of him receiving the royal treatment and being hand fed.

229e1.jpg

213p2.jpg

218p.jpg

206e.jpg

And maybe a little room for dessert!!

147p.jpg

tobibaby

5 Year Member
SoCal
love love the pics.. he is adorable.. love the tongue

coreyc

10 Year Member!
Massachusetts
Great pic's as always I like the third one he's lifting his leg
:)

Torty Mom

5 Year Member
Bakersfield, California
Awe, so so cute! I just love the pictures! The 3rd one is my favorite also! Save it for next years calendar!! Thanks for sharing!!

onarock

5 Year Member
Hawaii
What are you a professional photographer. My photographs might as well be drawn stick figures. What kind of lense are you using. I have a Nikon D something

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Ok I have to say it "awwwww" Tico is so adorable and the pics are beautiful! I really like pic of Tico in your signature, looks like he is in the Holiday spirit.

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
Tico is stunning and those pictures are amazing!! You are quite the photographer :)

ticothetort2

5 Year Member
SoCal
THANK YOU everyone for all the awesome comments!!! My wife, the photographer, says thank you also!

Maybe we will submit his pic for next years calendar...

I have some more I will probably post later this afternoon.

onarock said:
What are you a professional photographer. My photographs might as well be drawn stick figures. What kind of lense are you using. I have a Nikon D something

The wifey said you made her blush with this comment...hahaha...she is an avid photographer hobbyist. She uses a Canon with an array of lenses.

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
Absolutely GREAT shots! I'm not big on staged shots...but these are the exception to the rule! AWESOME!

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
Well, I hate to be the only critic here, but have you ever considered how intimidating it is for the rest of us to even contemplate competing with photography skills like that?!

Geez. :rolleyes:

onarock

5 Year Member
Hawaii
ticothetort2 said:
THANK YOU everyone for all the awesome comments!!! My wife, the photographer, says thank you also!

onarock said:

The wifey said you made her blush with this comment...hahaha...she is an avid photographer hobbyist. She uses a Canon with an array of lenses.

honestly, that picture #3 is the best picture of a tortoise I have ever seen (sorry Dean). But, I have to ask, does Tom kow that the tortoise that he sold you has never seen dirt? Do you guys run over to clean him up right after he eats. LOL

ticothetort2

5 Year Member
SoCal
onarock said:
ticothetort2 said:

onarock said:

honestly, that picture #3 is the best picture of a tortoise I have ever seen (sorry Dean). But, I have to ask, does Tom kow that the tortoise that he sold you has never seen dirt? Do you guys run over to clean him up right after he eats. LOL

Hahaha...I guess you can blame it on the OCD!! We will try to take some pics of him in his enclosure, but I will have to clean it up first...J/K.

I guess with the constant misting of him/substrate he doesn't really stay dirty long.

Thank you again for the compliments on the photo!

Edna

5 Year Member
Rawlins, Wyoming
Your photos are awesome, and Tico is a beautiful little tort! All these little siblings/cousins, growing up all over the U.S! It's just fun to contemplate!

Status
Not open for further replies.