Thought I lost Echo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

EchoTheLeoTort

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
United States
Today after I brought Echo inside from his outdoor enclosure, I set up a little indoor area for him to roam, and I sectioned off an 8x8 square that is escape proof, nothing inside to climb on, just space to roam. I decided I'd spend time with Echo so I laid down against the back wall of the enclosure (the couch) He went off wandering around his pen and I got sleepy and fell asleep. One of my dogs barked so it made me wake up about an hour later, and open my eyes. I had full view of the area and I immediately noticed my tortoise was no where to be found. There was nothing to hide behind or anything so I panicked. I glanced down my body seeing if he was just against me and out of view, but nope, no Echo. I got a text so i looked at my phone and for whatever crazy reason I turned my camera on and flipped it to the front camera to see myself... This is what I found. Silly little guy :D knows how to make me panic. I had to laugh at myself and at him when I found him napping against my neck, and made himself a comfy area in my hair, he is SUCH a cuddler.

Image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

thatrebecca

5 Year Member
Los Angeles, CA
Hah! I dozed off on a picnic blanket in the back yard last weekend and woke up with one of my CDTs tickling me in nearly the same spot. I have long hair too. I think it must make for a good hide.

mattgrizzlybear

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
Wow crazy! You have a very adorable tort and agree he does seem like a cuddler!

Status
Not open for further replies.