thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

dennieb

5 Year Member
Thank you all for your help in the explanation of the movement of my tortoise's front legs. To introduce myself, this is my first tortoise but I have many other odd animals. I live in CT with my husband,4 dogs, 3 poison darts, finches, one dromedary camel, 13 alpacas, 2 llamas, 2 emus and it goes on. I am looking forward to learning much more about all of you as well. Anyone else in New England?

C

Claireabbo

welcome! you have an AWESOME variety of pets! love it! :D

fbsmith3

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Worcester, MA
I'm from Massachusetts, but I only know box turtles, but I'm learning about tortoises.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Glad your here and getting the help you wanted. I was surprised reading you had a camel. How did that come about?

african cake queen

5 Year Member
ct.usa
dennieb said:
Thank you all for your help in the explanation of the movement of my tortoise's front legs. To introduce myself, this is my first tortoise but I have many other odd animals. I live in CT with my husband,4 dogs, 3 poison darts, finches, one dromedary camel, 13 alpacas, 2 llamas, 2 emus and it goes on. I am looking forward to learning much more about all of you as well. Anyone else in New England?

yes, me! lindy . love the animal list. i have pancake tortoise, bulldog, cat 5 betta fish.

Cloud 9

5 Year Member
So. Cal.
whoa, quite a list of "pets" you have there? :), welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.