Survivor fans??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nay

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Belchertown Ma
Anyone care to admit to being addicted to Survivor??
I know I am and Loved last nights episode..
NA

M

Maggie Cummings

I could hardly wait for it to start. Pavati and James are my favorites and that thing with Stephanies shoulder was like Mel Gibson in Lethal Weapon...anyhow, what a strong girl she is to do that. I love Survivor but will probably get ripped for posting about it even in the off topic chit chat. So it's probably better I don't spoil your thread by posting on it...I just wanted to pop in and say how glad I am that it's back...:)

Nay

10 Year Member!
Belchertown Ma
Hey Maggie, that is why I qualified this by saying"anyone care to admit'... I am laughed at at my job, no one has ever watched it. And I am soooo hooked. Thanks for being strong and saying 'yes , its OK to watch a reality show. Now if anyone says they like " Solitary" I would say something different!!!
NA

TylerStewart

10 Year Member!
Las Vegas, NV.
We watch it, I'm hooked too. This will be a very good season. I'm hoping for Tyson (hilarious), James (probably deserves it), and Russell (also hilarious, says it how it is). There's about 12 people I like this season, so it'll be good.

JourneyTort

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Ontario, Canada
TylerStewart said:
We watch it, I'm hooked too. This will be a very good season. I'm hoping for Tyson (hilarious), James (probably deserves it), and Russell (also hilarious, says it how it is). There's about 12 people I like this season, so it'll be good.

I am also hooked on Survivor. I can't stand the Dragon Slayer though!!! I like a few players this year and you just gotta love Boston Rob!!

M

Maggie Cummings

No...I don't like Boston Rob but I HATE Coach and Russell. What an ego that Russell has, I wonder when he is going to realize if he was as good as he thinks he is he would have won last season...I think it's shaping up to be a great season...

TylerStewart

10 Year Member!
Las Vegas, NV.
I don't like Rob or Coach either... Don't care for Parvarti, and don't care for Courtney either (or whoever the skinny blonde girl was, I think it was Courtney). I think Russell deserved it for sure last year... He's got an ego, but he was a damn good player. He found the idols without clues and knew how to manipulate very well.

Nay

10 Year Member!
Belchertown Ma
On the Russell discussion, I think they had to do something really different this season, because he changed the whole game. Now everyone will be looking for clues and their going to have to rethink that. He was smart, I have to give him that.
I have to like Boston Rob, my brother lives in Boston!.
Have to love James and JT. He says he is a cut throat player this season, we shall see!!
Pavarity, sorry , just can't stand her, just a flirty sleazily girl.and yeah the skinny blond is a coat tail rider also.
What about Jerry??!!
NA

M

Maggie Cummings

Yeah, that's true about Russell. The blonde that got booted off was Sugar, I liked her, and I laughed so hard when she ran with bare boobs flopping I scared my cats. Well, she really didn't have enough boobs to flop but I still laughed hard at that scene and then the double bird at Sandy topped it off. I liked Sugar and wish she didn't have to leave...

I think both James and JT are hot. James can't be too smart tho to get blindsided holding 2 Immunity Idols...:D

DoctorCosmonaut

10 Year Member!
Oregon
Haha believe it or not my SISTER WAS ON SURVIVOR! (Granted she was the 3rd or 4th person voted off of Survivor Guatemala)

PS Her name was (married now) Brooke Struck

sammi

10 Year Member!
San Diego, CA
I loved survivor when it first came out. I only watched until like the 3rd season [I think] and then lost interest. I havn't seen it in years, and honestly havn't had cable for almost 2 years now [I choose video games instead :)] but I bet if I had cable still, I'd watch it :p

dreadyA

5 Year Member
southern cal.
I only watched a few episodes...and it so happened to be of that Guy Rupert and his skirt...

sammi said:
I havn't seen it in years, and honestly havn't had cable for almost 2 years now [I choose video games instead :)] but I bet if I had cable still, I'd watch it :p
Hah, just like my gf. ..I find it difficult getting her off the nintendo wii. :p

fhintz

5 Year Member
Fort Myers, FL
I'm a part time fan . watch about 1 out of every 3 seasons . Watching yesterday's episode online right now.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
My wife and I watch it together. Love it! I'm still really P.O.ed that Russel didn't win it last season! My first impression of him was "what an arrogant A$$#^$%!" But as the game went on I began to appreciate his skill. Sure he talked big, but no one in Survivor history has EVER backed it up like that. He did everything he boasted he would. I was really mad when they gave it to the girl. She was very nice, lovable and cute, but she was a coat-tail rider!

TylerStewart

10 Year Member!
Las Vegas, NV.
I felt the exact same way. I didn't like Russell at first, but as the season went on, the things he said would happen, did happen. He started finding the idols, and for the most part, playing them well. He said he was the best player in the game, and by the end, he had proven it (at least to me and most of the people watching). I think it was a major rip off that he didn't win.... Often, it's the coat-tail riders that end up winning it seems like the past 4-6 seasons. The good players are hated by just enough people that they can't win it. I'll be surprised if he makes it that far this time, but I'm hoping he does. I think he's got a huge target on his back this time.

Sugar's event win was the best thing ever LOL.... I don't care for her much, but the way she ditched her bra in order to win the reward challenge, followed by the double "birdies" was the funniest thing I've seen in a long time.

Found a clip on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeNWMJUPq5o

TortieGal

5 Year Member
Oregon
I love Survivor!! We never miss it. A group of my family all put 5 dollars each in a pot and we each get two survivors, we draw the names so you don't get to pick and whoever wins gets the pot. I have Rupert and Amanda this time. I haven't won yet, maybe this time? I felt the same way about Russel I thought he was a total jerk then I found myself cheering for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.