sully_torts scammer

jason seminara

please beware of sully_torts scammer he will keep paypal $$ and you will never get shipment. also has several paypal accounts real shell game

jason seminara

i ordered pair of female greek tortoises. 9 days of i am gonna ship today then telling me he shipped but no trak#. finally i had enough and asked for refund which i didnt get back. its now in paypal dispute. in all the years of me buying and selling online this is my first real bad experience. just dont want to see anyone else go through with this. also he has 2 paypal accounts he sent me refund first day of order and shorted me $7 then asked me to send to another paypal account. so i did i put paypal dispute with both accounts. i should have known at that point it was a scam. this is a great forum and doesnt need people like that on it.

Big Charlie

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
California
There was another thread about a month ago where a seller posted that he insisted on Friends and Family payments when he sold torts. Buying this way provides no protection for the buyer. It is giving away money without any promise of anything in return. Good luck on your dispute.

deadheadvet

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Cary, NC
That was me and I stand buy it!
Know who you are dealing with.
Buyer beware. Since I deal with higher end animals, I will screen the purchaser prior to sale. That's what the buyer should do.