Status
Not open for further replies.

BodaTort1

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Houston, Texas
RE: Sulcata "Turtle" on CL

Thank You Dannel!!!
@Shellysmom.. She is small for 6 yrs. She is approx 6 inch and lived in her tank. They have had her since she was a hatchling... Look at that shell, they almost got all her care right :-/
Tom.. Lol we are pretty sad huh?! I totally forgot about tinypic thank you for the reminder :) I am going to go there now and play with the program, so I am ready next time !

LuckysGirl007

5 Year Member
Surprise, AZ
RE: Sulcata "Turtle" on CL

Tom said:
Oh you two!!!

Just go to tinypic.com, upload any size photo, and then copy/paste the IMG code into your forum post. It's really easy. No hassles, no accounts, just a free easy to use site.

Last time I tried tinypic on my computer it froze and then wouldn't turn on. Apparently it had some viruses that a friend was able to clear off. My hubby thinks it was from the kids downloading stuff....he doesn't know I was the last one to use the computer before it went blank. ;)

waterboy

5 Year Member
Riverbank, CA
that tort looks really good but i have never seen a 6 year old that small. Maybe 10inch or so. I have seen 2 year old torts bigger than that. Next time im down kim ill show you how to do pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.