Sulcata Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arizona Sulcata

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Mesa, AZ
I have an adult male Sulcata. Excellent proven breeder. Willing to trade for female of any size (so long as you can tell its female). Will also throw in some cash for the right female. Thanks!

TaraDodrill

5 Year Member
Arizona Sulcata said:
I have an adult male Sulcata. Excellent proven breeder. Willing to trade for female of any size (so long as you can tell its female). Will also throw in some cash for the right female. Thanks!

Austin,

I just got off the phone with a tort love in KY named Tim. Has raised Leopards for a long time. He has a female Sulcata. Well, he had two but I am going to get one of them tomorrow. Not sure if I will take the 2 or 4 year old until I get there. I wanted a male and two females, so the one I'm getting tomorrow and the hatchling I will get from you when ready gets me most of the way there. I don't know if the females he has are too young for you to consider for breeding purposes. He wouldn't want the male Sulcata, but I would, Not sure if price and shipping from you to me would work though. If the females are not too young, I could take some pics tomorrow and maybe we could work something out for some type of buy, swap, trade and cash from me to you on the backend?
He is looking for Leopards and has several Giant Australian Yellow Foots and Red Foots too.

Arizona Sulcata

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Mesa, AZ
Hey Tara,
Thanks for having me in mind! I ended up finding one here locally in AZ. Thank you though!

Status
Not open for further replies.