Stress Reliever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokeymeg

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Boston, MA
Some people think I'm weird for having a tortoise or just don't get the appeal.... But how can you come home and not feel all your stress melt away when you see this? Complete relaxation :) (though I do feel a bit of jealousy sometimes)

1375705043070.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using TortForum mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:

Swetortoise

5 Year Member
What a lovely little guy, and true words, I can sit down and watch my tort for hours as he walks around :)

Owner of one little Hermann Tort. :)

luvpetz27

5 Year Member
Ohio USA
I love seeing this!! Feeling safe and not a care in the world. :)

LisaTurtle

5 Year Member
Seattle
Cute pic!! I love it when they do that! I can watch mine for hours too. It's very relaxing.

txturtle13

5 Year Member
I'm starting my day at work... And this made me smile :). Thank you! I go out each morning and hope my Boxie is awake. It's amazing what these little guys can add to our lives :). And yes people think it's odd I have a turtle too. :p. thank you for sharing!

My Loves:
My Husband
2 Dogs
1 Boxie
1 Betta fish

thatrebecca

5 Year Member
Los Angeles, CA
So true! Sometimes I catch myself speeding on the freeway to get home before they go to sleep. My husband laughs at me cause I come in the door and make a beeline to the back yard. But after 20 minutes watching them, I'm a much nicer person to be around.

Pokeymeg

5 Year Member
Boston, MA
Lol so true! I do the same thing. I get grumpy if I don't get my daily dose of turtle therapy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using TortForum mobile app

txturtle13

5 Year Member
Oh so true! I am out in the back, getting swarmed by those pesky Mosquitos... Spending time with Dora and my dogs... And my husband walks in to an empty, quiet house... "Hellooo?" :). Glad I'm not the only one!

Status
Not open for further replies.