St. Augustine Florida - What to see?

Cowgirl

Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Sacramento, California
Hi, I will be traveling to St. Augustine Florida in April for a photography workshop and have one free day. Are there any great tortoise or reptile places I could go visit? Thanks for your thoughts! Claudia

Fluffy

10 Year Member!
West Virginia
Hi, I will be traveling to St. Augustine Florida in April for a photography workshop and have one free day. Are there any great tortoise or reptile places I could go visit? Thanks for your thoughts! Claudia
St Augustine alligator farm zoological park. We go every time we're in St Augustine.

Fluffy

10 Year Member!
West Virginia
Thanks - I will check it out!
I'm not sure what type of photography you do but if you have the time to drive about 30 minutes south on RT A1A there is Washington Oaks Gardens State Park. The coquina rocks on the beach are unbelievable. Then across the street are some amazing gardens. Me and my wife always see people there taking photography tours.

Cowgirl

Platinum Tortoise Club
Sacramento, California
I'm not sure what type of photography you do but if you have the time to drive about 30 minutes south on RT A1A there is Washington Oaks Gardens State Park. The coquina rocks on the beach are unbelievable. Then across the street are some amazing gardens. Me and my wife always see people there taking photography tours.
Thank you for this idea. I will try and get there!