some how identify maybe

russian/sulcata/tortoise

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Northern California, bay area
so my dad's, friend's, girlfriend's, landlord lol has some tortoises/turtles she is giving away. at the moment i have no idea what species all i know is they are from central american, they have yellow necks, they are rare and they are medium sized (around 10 inches). I am obtaining said turtles/tortoises anywhere from 5 days to two weeks. I'm just asking for a list of species that may the description. sorry if the description is to far from any identification. thank you!!!

Jabuticaba

5 Year Member
Winnipeg, MB
Hello. You could try posting a picture. It is the quickest way.

May, Aussies, & Hermannis
IG: @AUSSOMEAUSSIES

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
so my dad's, friend's, girlfriend's, landlord lol has some tortoises/turtles she is giving away. at the moment i have no idea what species all i know is they are from central american, they have yellow necks, they are rare and they are medium sized (around 10 inches). I am obtaining said turtles/tortoises anywhere from 5 days to two weeks. I'm just asking for a list of species that may the description. sorry if the description is to far from any identification. thank you!!!
Well certainly wouldn't be 10" at 5 days old. Central America has many species of wood turtles. Are they aquatic? Photos will be your best bet for us to Id them.

domalle

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Well certainly wouldn't be 10" at 5 days old. Central America has many species of wood turtles. Are they aquatic? Photos will be your best bet for us to Id them.

I think maybe they meant they were getting the turtles in five days to two weeks. Have a cup of coffee with me. I think you're right. Probably Central
American Rhinoclemys.

russian/sulcata/tortoise

5 Year Member
Northern California, bay area
sorry dude i meant I'm getting the tortoises/turtles in 5 day to 2 weeks thats not there age. i know the owner has had them for a couple years now.

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
sorry dude i meant I'm getting the tortoises/turtles in 5 day to 2 weeks thats not there age. i know the owner has had them for a couple years now.
An ok. Haha. Was going to say. Well a super giant turtle for one at that size. Lol

It could be so many different kinds to be honest.