Not open for further replies.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
This is Jesse and Jesse's girl; both rescues. I promised Jesse's original owner that I would keep him. She hated to give him up and was crying all over the place. I've had him now for about 5 years.
5-31-10JesseandJessesGirl.jpg

This is my first tortoise, Mi-Shell. I got her from my son about 35 years ago, and she was full grown at that time. She has a dab of "snot" on her nose because she's been suffering with an abscess for the past three years that I just can't seem to clear up. The abscess is right above her nostrils and "weeps" through the nostrils.
5-31-10mi-shell-1.jpg

I recently took in two brothers and one non-related male CDT. They are looking for good homes in the Central Valley of California:

This is the non-related male. He's sorta' flat and he climbs and escapes real good
5-31-10rescueforadoptionflatmale-1.jpg

Another shot of Flat Jack:
5-31-10rescueforadoptionflatmalecdt.jpg

Here are the brothers. They are 13 years old and get along ok so far in the same pen:
5-31-10rescueforadoptionmalecdt-1.jpg

5-31-10rescueforadoptionmalecdt-2.jpg

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
They are beautiful Yvonne, It must have been very hard for Jesse's original owner to give her but I am sure she is super happy that her tortoise is now with you :).

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
I am now in love with the DT's ever since I found out how cool Fernando is to keep. He is a character. :D Yvonne I love your first tortoises name. :) I wish I had a big enough yard for more DT's, but Fernando loves having the whole thing to himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.