Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
I asked, "Why are you the only one in the second photo MAKING a face?"

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
Hooboy, so you did. Can you tell I've been working on our family Christmas letter for about 8 hours today? After the workout with my daughter, two loads of laundry, one batch of fudge, one Taco bath with warm washcloth service, the dreaded dusting of the house, one sweet potato casserole for tomorrow, one grocery store trip and the "fun" of taking our family photo?:p

Sorry! I think my eyes are permanently crossed tonight! Those darn kids are running me ragged again...;)

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Second one without a doubt, I love everyone's faces and poses in it.

Kymiie

5 Year Member
Nottinghamshire, UK
Merry Christmas Eve Everybody

I bet you all have a busy day setting the table, cooking some foods ETC.. I know my mum does:)

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Both pictures are beautiful Stephanie, you have a beautiful family, you must be very proud :)

bikerchicspain

5 Year Member
spain
Merry Christmas everyone hope you all get what you want, I got (yes youve guessed it)another 2 torts from my friends at work fidget and midget i will post photos as soon as they have settled in..Have a brilliant Christmas love to you all youve been of great help to everyone and gave us some important information and critics on how to best look after our torts..thankyou to everyone.xxxxx:D

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Stephanie what a beautiful family you have. Your kids are absolutely georgous. Isn't it great having everyone home? I am dreading the day when mine goes back to college. It's hectic here.....but so much fun now.

K9KidsLove

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Usually Christmas season keeps me with leaky eyes. My family is spread all over the country. I have my daughter's family down here, but my sons are in VT. I hadn't seen my sister who lives in CA for 28 years, but got to see her this summer. And saw my brother who lives in Alaska, last year who I hadn't seen for 32 years, and I saw most of the rest of my family this summer. So, the leaky eyes aren't so bad this year. I am looking forward to going to watch my grandkids open presents tomorrow.
Merry Christmas to everyone
Patsy

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
bikerchicspain said:
another 2 torts from my friends at work fidget and midget i will post photos as soon as they have settled in..

Fidget and Midget; what great names! :D

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE ! (Yelled with love)
from me and a few of Santas new helpers :)
2007_0112jan21-070001.jpg

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
OMG, Robyn, that is adorable!:D

Did those hats have velcro straps? And did your torties mind those straps? I have a velcro strap to wrap around Taco next summer so she can wander around the yard and not get lost among the foliage.:p

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
Great family pictures and great Christmas torts Robyn! I know I am not on here as mcuch as I used to be, but I wish everyone a really great holiday! I always enjoy spending time at TFO!

Status
Not open for further replies.