Seal the Cement pond

Burnt Arrow Becky

Location (City and/or State)
Burnet, TX
I am brand smacken new to this forum. I have had large surrendered sulcatas for several years. I just put in 2 shallow cement soaking ponds. Of course they are leaking.. Please tell me, if anyone has been successful with a non toxic Sealant, To put on top of the cement.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I am brand smacken new to this forum. I have had large surrendered sulcatas for several years. I just put in 2 shallow cement soaking ponds. Of course they are leaking.. Please tell me, if anyone has been successful with a non toxic Sealant, To put on top of the cement.
Pond shield, by Pond Armor. Great product. I've been using it for year to water proof my night boxes for species that need high humidity. Lots of YT videos on how to mix and apply, and Butch who answers the phone is a great help too.

Burnt Arrow Becky

Burnet, TX
Pond shield, by Pond Armor. Great product. I've been using it for year to water proof my night boxes for species that need high humidity. Lots of YT videos on how to mix and apply, and Butch who answers the phone is a great help too.
Thank you for your quick response. I researched that yesterday but good to know someone has actually used it with success

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
I can tell you what NOT to waste your money on..Because I've already done it and it didn't work;
FLEX SEAL (It peels of like dead skin.
FIBERGLASS RESIN.(It delaminates as it fully cures)

Paschendale52

5 Year Member
I've also used pond armor on making plywood aquariums several times over the last 5 years. Never any leaks from it. My current one is 6' x 2' x 2' and full of water and the plywood is high and dry. Never tried it on concrete, but I'd trust the product.